HOW TO ENTER THE COMPETITION?
Download the entrant guide here
The entry process is quick, easy and free*:
- Read the criteria very carefully to ensure you are eligible.
- The Awards team will contact you shortly after receipt of your pre-entry, confirming your eligibility and informing you of the next steps of the competition.
- Please consider the criteria carefully also so you understand exactly what our judges are looking for.
- Complete your entry by answering concisely the brief questions on the entry form, in English.
- The judging by our industry experts will be held mid-October 2023.
- The best entries will reach the MAPIC Awards shortlist: several finalists in each category and will be officially announced then.
*Applicants must be registered for MAPIC. In order to register to MAPIC, see here.
If you need help with your entry or require any clarification, please contact the Awards team at email@example.com.
Step 1: Pre-entry form
Pick your category and fill out the pre-entry form in English. It is free of charge and takes a minute only to complete.
You can enter as many projects as you wish, and one entry can be in more than one category as long as it meets all the eligibility requirements and separate entries are sent. You will receive an email confirming the eligibility of your pre-entry.
Pre-entry deadline: September 28, 2023
Step 2: Final entry form
If you are pre-selected, you will be asked to fill out the final entry form in English
and submit the required supporting materials (videos, photos, maps,...).
You will need to combine all your images into a unique PDF file and upload it (last step of the submission process).
Final entry deadline: September 30, 2023
Step 3: Jury meeting
The jury comprised of high-profile real estate experts will meet in Paris in October 2023 to shortlist the finalists in each category.
If the jury thinks a project is not in the right category, it has the right to move the entry to a more appropriate category and judge it in the new category.
The MAPIC Awards finalists will be announced shortly after the Jury meeting.
Step 4: Voting process, and results
The Jury’s vote will represent 100% of the final results.
Step 5: Awards Gala Dinner
The winners will be revealed at the prestigious MAPIC Awards Gala Dinner to be held on Wednesday 29 November 2023 in Cannes.
If your project is part of the finalists, your presence will be required at the Gala Dinner.
We wish you the best of luck!